Dog Policy: Just because you are going on vacation does not mean that you have to leave your furry family member behind. Below details our dog policy:
- Dog fee: A non-refundable dog fee of $20.00 per animal per night plus tax. Additional fees may apply if damage is found in the room upon check out. No more than 2 dogs are allowed per guest room.
- Leashes: Guests must keep their dog on a leash when in shared spaces and on the grounds of the Inn.
- Responsibility of dog behavior: The Lake Wentworth Inn requires a cell phone number of each dog owner so we can contact you if needed. Guest must take the personal responsibility for the behavior of their dogs during their stay. If a noisy dog disturbs other guests and the Lake Wentworth Inn is put in a position to discount due to your noisy dog, you will be responsible for paying the discounted amount.
- Housekeeping and dogs: If a dog is unattended in the room, our housekeepers will not enter.
- Cleaning up after your dog: When they poop, please scoop! If you need additional bags, please ask! There are two doggy waste stations with receptacles on the grounds of the property.
- Service Dogs: Service Animals , trained to assist people with disabilities such as sight, hearing, and mobility, are not subject to the dog fee. Please let us know if your bringing your Service Dog, as we have rooms that are better suited for your furry caregiver.